PROSTATE CANCER diagnostics with 68Ga-PSMADiagnostic with 68Ga-PSMA allows to effectively discover metastatic prostate cancer and bone metastases, as well as to detect the relapsed prostate cancer location and stage.
Read more about prostate cancer diagnostics with 68Ga-PSMA.
PET/CT technology is advanced nuclear imaging technique that combines positron emission tomography (PET) and computed tomography (CT) into one machine.
• Determine the size of the tumour
• Effectively pinpoint the source of cancer
• Differentiate benign from malignant growths
• Discover if the cancer has spread
• Select treatments that are likely to be appropriate
• Monitor the success of therapy
• Detect any recurrent tumours
• Select an appropriate site for biopsy Which Oncological Diseases are Diagnosed with the PET/CT Most Often?
The most frequently PET/CT is used for Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin lymphomas, breast cancer, colorectal and lung cancer, as well as prostate, uterine, cervical and ovarian cancer, stomach and esophageal cancer, pancreatic cancer, melanoma and sarcoma cases, as well as diagnosing the tumor of unknown location.
How to sign up for PET/CT examination?The patient refferal form should be filled out by the doctor prior to the appointment!
After applying for a consultation, you can get your PET/CT examination as soon as your arrival documentation (visa, flight ticket etc.) is ready. Our staff will help you to book a hotel, meet you upon arrival, explain how to get to our medical centre and how to prepare for the examination.PHONE
email@example.com ONLINE CONTACT FORM
Electronic system to apply for consultation